Skip to Content
Home/Disciplinary History Requests

Disciplinary History Requests

Students' Disciplinary Records related to violations of the Alcohol Policy and the Instrument of Student Judicial Governance are maintained in Student Conduct. Disciplinary Records include, but are not limited to, records related to Alcohol Policy violations and Honor Code violations.

If you have a document that must be completed by Student Conduct or need a copy of your disciplinary history records sent to someone other than yourself, please submit the following information:

  • Completed FERPA Waiver
  • Documents that have been completed by all other appropriate offices or University officials, if applicable
  • Correct PID
  • Email address or link that will be used for forwarding the completed document to the appropriate individual or entity

Please note that it may take up to ten business days to complete and process your request. Information provided by the Student Conduct is separate from information related to your academic records provided by the Office of the University Registrar. If you are requesting information regarding your academic record, send your document to the Registrar.

Sharing and printing options: