Mental Health Resources
If you believe that this is an emergency situation, including an imminent threat of harm to self or others, please call 911 immediately.
- Comprehensive document of resources for students at Carolina compiled by Student Conduct.
- You are encouraged to submit a Care Referral Form to report any concerns you have for a student. You referral will be assigned to a member of staff in the Dean of Students office for review and response within two business days. Please include as much relevant information as possible. The submission of a Care Referral Form will not address an emergency situation.
- If your concern involves discrimination and harassment, including sexual and gender-based harassment, sexual violence, interpersonal violence, or stalking, please submit an EOC Report Form.
- If you would like to speak with a staff member during normal business hours to discuss your concern, please call 919-966-4042.
- Comprehensive list of resources for the UNC community both on and off-campus by the UNC Peer Support Core. The mission of this group is to promote high quality, diverse, broadly available peer support for students, staff, and faculty that provides a social base for individual, group, and institutional coping with challenges; provides a base especially for coping with COVID-19 and UNC-CH’s reckoning with and response to racism and inequity; and contributes to overall goals of Carolina Next.
Peer2Peer is a student-led group open to undergraduates and graduate students that advocates for the mental well-being of the members of the UNC community through peer support. This group offers free one-to-one sessions to talk with a peer responder with the option of remaining anonymous.