Student Affairs - Fostering Student Learning and Success

Primary tabs

Report a Violation

Any person may report suspected misconduct by a UNC - Chapel Hill student to the University Honor System. 

A report may be filed using the online reporting system, or completing and mailing the referral form and any related materials.  

If you have trouble using the online form or the PDF, written reports concerning violations of the Honor Code and relevant materials (copy of the course syllabus, original versions of papers, exams, website print outs, etc) may be submitted to the Office of Student Conduct, Campus Box 5100, Chapel Hill, NC  27599. 

Instructors who report suspected academic misconduct should issue the accused student an "Incomplete" in the course.  A final grade will be assigned once the allegations have been resolved.

If you have any questions or require further information, please contact us 919-962-0805 or