Disciplinary History Requests

Disciplinary History Requests

Students' Disciplinary Records related to violations of the Alcohol Policy and the Instrument of Student Judicial Governance are maintained in the Office of Student Conduct. Disciplinary Records include, but are not limited to, records related to Alcohol Policy violations and Honor Code violations.

If you have a document that must be completed by the Office of Student Conduct or need a copy of your disciplinary history records sent to someone other than yourself, please submit the following information:

  • Completed FERPA Waiver
  • Documents that have been completed by all other appropriate offices or University officials, if applicable
  • Correct Person ID Number (PID)
  • Email / mailing address / link that will be used for forwarding the completed document to the appropriate individual or entity. Please note that if forms must be sent via US Mail, stamps must be provided to the Office of Student Conduct.

Please note that it may take up to ten business days to complete and process your request. Information provided by the Office of Student Conduct is separate from information related to your academic records provided by the Office of the University Registrar. If you are requesting information regarding your academic record, send your document to the Registrar

Submit a Disciplinary History Request Here

If you need your disciplinary history records for personal use. Please contact the Office of Student Conduct at jpa@unc.edu.